Today the animals helped me cut foam to put in the new waterproof dog bed liners I got from SimDogBed on Etsy. They’re really well-made liners, with a velcro instead of a zipper. I bought them because I had this mass of foam just taking up space and thought it would make good dog beds for the eventual Jewel’s House dogs. After cutting enough foam for the four covers I bought, I had enough foam left over for two smaller cat beds, so back to Etsy I went. Now I just need to find some pretty outer covers for all these beds. Maybe some embroidered with the Jewel’s House logo.
The new semester starts tomorrow, but I’m still exhausted from the last one. I’m grateful for afternoon classes.